This article has everything you need to know on how to play roulette and win and get better betting odds when you play this game. If you are a newbie to play the roulette wheel, I will give you all the details you need to get started.
We can’t deny the fact that roulette is one of the famous and most exciting and entertaining gambling games. Roulette is popular in online casinos worldwide since the 17th century because its rules are easy and simple. For these reasons, playing roulette has grown to become one of the preferred alternatives in the online gaming industry. Also, it provides different variations that can match every taste.
I will give you some actionable hacks and betting strategy tips on how to play roulette and win. Use RED18 to register a free account to play unlimited demo games or use the bonus to play roulette for real money.
Another good thing about playing roulette is that it’s easy for beginners to pick up. With roulette, you can win big on your very first wager but initially, you need an introduction to how to play the roulette to understand your betting options.
How to Play Roulette?
To play roulette, punters may choose to place bets on either a single number or various groupings of numbers 1-12, 13-14, or 25-36 for example. You can even bet whether the number will be red/black, or odd/even. Every punter should be aware of the specific rules of every table before starting to play roulette.
5 Tips On How to Play and Win Roulette
- Know the basics of the game – One of the best way¬¬s to be a wise punter is to fully understand how to play roulette or any game.
- Remember your betting options – Get used to the different types of bets and odds to play and win roulette. Then, find a strategy you like and stick to it.
- Practice for free before playing for real money– you can try out all types of roulette. This is the best way for newbies to ease themselves on how to play roulette and win.
- Choose a trusted online casino Singapore– at a reputable and regulated online casino Singapore indicates you never have to worry about the game is fair and trustworthy.
- Never chase losses– The bad thing you can do is lose control and get into a negative spiral. Be careful with your bankroll, stick to your techniques and have fun playing roulette.
Types of Bets to Play Roulette
To play roulette, the punters buy-in for chips or bring their chips to the table. After that, place their bets on any number of propositions:
- Inside bets – are place a bet directly on one or more numbers
- Outside bets – are placed on certain propositions such as high/low, odd/even. Red/black, first, second, and third dozen
- There are other combinations of bets that can be also formed.
- Straight Up Bet – You will place a bet on one particular number and needs to make the exact prediction of the numbered pocket on which the ball will land on. The chances are not too high. The payout is 35:1
- Split Bet– You will bet on two adjoining numbers. The ball should settle in one of the numbered pockets which has one of the two numbers or on the line in-between the numbers. It’s either horizontal or vertical. The payout is 17:1
- Street Bet – You can place your bet on the three numbers in a horizontal row. This roulette strategy will increase your chances to win. You need to place the chips on the intersection point of the three numbers. The payout is 11:11
- Corner Bet – You need to set the chips on the intersection part of the four numbers that form a square. This might be a good decision for you to cover even a bigger portion. The payout is 8:1
- Six-line Bet– In this case, bet covers six numbers on two adjacent lines. You will place bets in two neighboring streets on the layout. You need to place the chips at the edge lines of both rows. The payout is 5:1
- Five Bet – you will place bets only on the following numbers: 0,00, 1, 2, and 3 on which you can place five bets. To play this roulette strategy, you need to set the chips on the intersection part of the two rows. However, it is the worst play in casino roulette. It is because the house edge is much higher than all the bets. The payout is 6:1
- Black/Red Bet – The punter can place a bet in colors either red or black on the outside part of the layout. Also known as even money. For example, the punter will bet on all red numbers. So, he will win only if the ball lands on a red pocket. The payout is 1:1
- Odd/Even Bet– The Same as black or red bet. But here you place a bet on either odd or even numbers. The punter needs to place the chips on the particular section from the layout. The payout is even money.
- High/Low Bet– a punter will place the chips on the low or high box. You need to predict if the winning number will be from the group between 1 to 18 (low) or 19 to 36 (high). It pays off even money again.
- Dozen/Group Bet – the punter places the chips in all 12 numbers on the betting section. The 36 numbers on the wheel are merged in 3 dozen. Therefore, the payout is 2:1
- Column Bet– The betting section is divided into three columns that consist of 12 numbers. To play in casino roulette, you need to set the chips on the box at the end of the column. The payout is 2:1.
No matter what technique you use, luck is the most important thing to play and win in roulette. The rules are easy to understand and that is the reason why roulette attracts so many people all over the world. Thus, the best trick is to control your money. Also, be wise and bet only amounts which you can afford to lose.